Newport Music Hall
- 1722 N High St
A musical mecca of the Midwest, the Newport Music Hall holds the honor of being the Longest Continually Running Rock Club in the country. Originally built in 1923 as a movie theatre, the facility was converted into The Agora Ballroom in 1970 until purchased by PromoWest in 1984, reopening as the Newport Music Hall. Located on the campus of the Ohio State University, Newport Music Hall maintains the preservation of its historical ballroom architechture and the legacy of its past and present performers. With a 1,700 person capacity and hosting over 150,000 guests a year, the Newport Music Hall has become one of the most legendary rock club's in the country.