The Blitz 8th Annual "Christmas In July" with Loper and Randi
The Blitz 8th Annual "Christmas In July" with Loper and Randi happens Friday, July 17th at The Blitz Studios to benefit Nationwide Children's Hospital powered by Wow! Super-fast Internet with the help of Allstate Exteriors, Free Roof Inspections!
Drop off a new toy and help bring a smile to the face of a sick child. All items must be NEW. This includes books – books cannot be used, they must be new.
Loper & Randi will broadcast from 6-10am. Blitz Crew will be on hand to take donations until 2pm.
Toy Donation Suggestions:
- UNO Cards, Markers, Coloring Books, Decks of Playing Cards, Toy Doctor/Medical Play kits, and Amazon Gift Cards.
- Legos are ALWAYS needed throughout the entire hospital!
You can also make a monetary donation to Nationwide Children's Hospital here or text "BLITZKIDS" to 51555 for a direct donation link to be sent to your mobile device for monetary donations.
Important Information About This Event...
The Blitz Toy Drive Event:
- Safety remains a top priority at Nationwide Children's Hospital for all of our patients, families, staff, and volunteers.
- ALL Blitz team members and anybody else (including but not limited to clients, NCH employees, etc) associated with the Toy Drive will adhere to the following-
- Social Distancing- Our staff will do the very best to remain at least 6ft apart during donation exchanges, interviews.
- Masking- All staff and volunteers will wear a mask completely covering their nose and mouth
- Symptom checker- All staff and volunteers attending the Toy Drive will complete a self-assessment to ensure they are well.
- There will be no picture opportunities for donors with Blitz or NCH staff.
Toy Donation Protocol:
- Any donor making a donation is to remain in their vehicle. As donors approach the front entrance of The Blitz Studios, Blitz staff will approach the vehicles ready to retrieve the toys! For any size donation, Blitz staff will handle removing the toys directly from the car or trunk, place them in the plastic totes and load them into the transport van.
- The Blitz will be handing out free Cheryl's cookies upon donor request (while supplies last). Each cookie will be placed inside a plastic container for the donor to reach in and get.
- Once the toys have arrived to NCH via the moving company (or other toy transportation), they will be quarantined for AT LEAST 10-14 days as a part of Nationwide Children's enhanced safety protocol.