5th Annual Blitz Bass Open
- 5th Annual Blitz Bass Open
- Sun, 26. June 2022
- Alum Creek Boat Ramp - Galena, OH
- Blitz Events
You could win up to $1,500 at the 4th Annual Loper & Randi Blitz Bass Open powered by Paul's Marine!!
50+ boats will take to Alum Creek Reservoir at the New Galena Ramp on Sunday, June 26th in search of the biggest bag of bass!
It's only $110 per boat, so get signed up now as we expect to fill up fast! All proceeds will benefit Ronald McDonald House. Plus Roosters will be out to feed the crowd! The 5th Annual Loper & Randi Bass Open is brought to you by Paul's Marine of Lewis Center, Cabelas, Buckeye Elite Anglers Trail, Roosters, and Your Rock Station 99.7 The Blitz!
Rules for the Bass Open can be found here.
To register for the event:
- Click the button below
- Print and fill out the registration flyer
- Mail the registration flyer and payment to 6595 Saylor Ct - Canal Winchester, Ohio 43110.
Any checks please make out to Phil Carver
Tournament spots are secured through mailed in registration forms, any payment without mailed in forms will not be complete and tournament spot is not secured.
- Bass Open will be at Alum Creek Marina on Sunday, June 26th at New Galena Ramp
- Check in begins at 5am
- $110 registration fee per boat
- 2 people max per boat
- Registration open to first 100 boats, first come first serve
- $100 registration fee day of the event for any dock openings
- Proceeds benefiting Ronald McDonald House
- Alum Creek Boat Ramp
- Africa Rd