You could win $2,500 at the 3rd Annual Blitz Bass Open!
100 boats will take to Alum Creek Reservoir at the New Galena Ramp on Saturday, June 1st in search of the biggest bass. Will you be one of them? Registration is open now and it's only $90 per boat so we expect to fill up fast. Plus Smokin' Pig BBQ will be out with lunch that day!
The 3rd Annual Blitz Bass Open benefiting Kiwanis International.
Rules for the Bass Open can be found here.
To register for the event:
- Click the button below
- Print and fill out the registration flyer
- Mail the registration flyer and payment to 6595 Saylor Ct - Canal Winchester, Ohio 43110.
- OR mail in registration flyer to the above address and submit payment online here
Any checks please make out to TBX (Team Bass Xtreme.)
Tournament spots are secured through mailed in registration forms, any payment without mailed in forms will not be complete and tournament spot is not secured.
- Bass Open will be at Alum Creek Marina on Saturday, June 1st at New Galena Ramp
- Check in begins at 5am
- $90 registration fee per boat
- 2 people max per boat
- Registration open to first 100 boats, first come first serve
- Registration forms must be received by May 29th
- $100 registration fee day of the event for any dock openings
- Proceeds benefiting Kiwanis International