You could Win $2,500 at the 2nd Annual Loper and Randi Blitz Bass Open presented by 22 Caliber Tattoos!
100 boats will take to Alum Creek Marina on Saturday, June 2nd in search of the biggest bass. Will you be one of them? Registration is open now and it's only $90 per boat so we expect to fill up fast.
The 2nd Annual Loper and Randi Blitz Bass Open presented by 22 Caliber Tattoos! and benefiting Flying Horse Farms.
Rules for the Bass Open can be found here.
To register for the event:
- Click the button below
- Print and fill out the registration flyer
- Mail the registration flyer and payment to 6595 Saylor Ct - Canal Winchester, Ohio 43110.
- OR mail in registration flyer to the above address and submit payment online here
Any checks please make out to TBX (Team Bass Xtreme.)
Tournament spots are secured through mailed in registration forms, any payment without mailed in forms will not be complete and tournament spot is not secured.
- Bass Open will be at Alum Creek Marina on Saturday, June 2nd at New Galena Ramp
- Check in begins at 5:15am
- $90 registration fee per boat
- 2 people max per boat
- Registration open to first 100 boats, first come first serve
- Registration forms must be mailed in by May 30th
- $100 registration fee day of the event for any dock openings
- 10% of proceeds will go to Flying Horse Farms on behalf of 22 Caliber Tattoos