Ronni and Nuber broke programming yesterday to discuss the passing of Chester Bennington and how this suicide has created many emotions in the rock community.
This turned into a real discussion about suicide and suicide prevention and how people can get help and not turn to suicide as a solution. Please take some time and listen to the entire discussion if you missed it. If you are having problems, please text 4Hope to 741741!
- - Text CONNECT or 4HOPE to 741741
- - Local Suicide Prevention Line (614) 221-5445
- - Teen Specific Local Help (614) 294-3300
- - Senior Help (614) 294-3309
- - Netcare (614) 276-2273
- - National Suicide Prevention Hotline 1-800-273-8255 (Press 1 for Veteran Specific Help)
- - Columbus Springs (Dublin) (614) 717-1800
- - Cornerstone of Hope (614) 824-4285
- - The Trevor Project (LGBTQ Specific) 1-866-488-7386