Automotive Technicians | Full-time with Benefits
Coughlin Chrysler Dodge Jeep is looking for Automotive Technicians to join their fast pacing environment.
- Automotive Technicians perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Chrysler standards
- Automotive Technicians diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including flushes, oil changes, etc.
- Automotive Technicians provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Automotive Technicians explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made
- Minimum of 3 years or more of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic) OR recent completion of automotive tech/trade school
- Chrysler Certified experience is strongly preferred.
- Hold a valid driver's license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- Health, Dental Vision Insurance
- 401K-company match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid time off
Coughlin Automotive Group is an authorized new car dealer for Ford, Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Cadillac, Toyota, Scion, Nissan, Hyundai, KIA, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram and ALL pre-owned makes and models, along with vehicle maintenance and collision repair
9000 E Broad St SW