Korn announced today that Jonathan Davis tested positive for COVID-19 so the band had to cancel or reschedule eight upcoming tour dates. As for now, they're still scheduled to perform on Thursday, September 23rd at Louder Than Life down in Louisville Kentucky.
The band posted on Instagram, "Jonathan's spirits are high, and he's resting and recovering now. We're as disappointed as you are about the circumstances, but we'll get through it though, and we can't wait to see you once we're back, firing on all cylinders once again."
The following shows are going to be rescheduled:
- 8/14 – Scranton, PA moving to 9/25
- 8/17 – Wantagh, NY moving to 9/28
- 8/18 – Holmdel, NJ moving to 9/26
- 8/20 – Hartford, CT moving to 10/2
- 8/21 – Mansfield, MA moving to 10/1
- 8/22 – Gilford, NH moving to 10/3
The following dates are being cancelled due to scheduling conflicts:
- 8/24 – Darien Center, NY*
- 8/25 – Syracuse, NY*